Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Out of Control

After to me what seemed like a chaotic evening at church, I am really trying to let go of the control I think I have. I know that when I come home as tired and without joy as I am right now, that it's mainly because I try to take the reigns of things. I want to be able to lead my ministries by just being available and being there. I tend to have all of these unrealistic expectations and expect things of myself and others that God doesn't. My fight with God is for control, only there's no real fight because He's obviously the one in charge, not me.
I just long to just be there, and not to stress so much for it makes me so tired and I loose all the blessings.

2 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who fights with God for control! I don't know why I keep up the fight... His ways are infinitely better than mine!

Alidasturn from the PW forum

Help meet said...

So true! His ways are the best ways!