Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day!

1) went to church, and worked in the Nursery Ministry. There was a new four year old child who had all three of the other little ones in tears...including me! Lord help us all!
2) had two older gentlemen in the church say, Happy Mother's Day! "Oh yeah," I thought, "it's Mother's Day."
3) left church as quickly as possible because of the previous Nursery drama (I was pooped!)

...it actually does get better - read on...

4) put the kids down for their usual after church nap
5) went and took a long, hot shower, prayed and had a good cry (sometimes only God can understand)
6) crawled into bed and took a nice nap myself
7) woke up to sweet hubby, home and taking care of the munchkins
8) had myself lunch in bed with one of my favorite movies, The Quiet Man
9) had a nice long talk with hubby (I love quality time)
10) Grandpa B came to visit
11) My family took me out to chinese food (yum!)
12) My toddler, in his cute little voice, wished me a Happy Mother's Day...over and over at the dinner table!

...It turned out to be a wonderful Mother's Day after all!...

1 comment:

Julo said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

I'm tagging you to list 7 things you've learned in your life (see my blog for more info--I'm kind of new to this whole blogging thing!).

blessings!