Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Naptime Milestone

I think I finally have the kids nap's timed so that everybody goes down at the same time! For the last week, they have been consistently sleeping at the same time! Now, in the middle of the day, after I put the kids down, I break a sweat to my workout video, spend quiet time with God, and then take a nap. I fee like I'm living the high life!
It's funny how the topic of conversation when you have kids often centers around whatever stage or milestone they happen to be at. Well, their nap schedule was one I have been asked about a lot. "Do they nap at the same time?" I always thought, well it's not such a bad thing that they don't, because then they get to be only children for a couple hours out of the day...Mom's undivided attention. So, I have to say, I will miss that,, but I'm also enjoying the benefits this brings too.

1 comment:

Julo said...

I am so with you on this! There is a tremendous victory when you can get more than one child asleep at the same time! I've been doing it in the evening, getting our new baby down at the same time as the boys so I can go work out.

Yippee for naptime!