Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oregon Coast or bust!!!

Well, I am looking forward to what began as a family vacation, and has ended up being more like a family reunion coming up!

We will be gone for around a week, and some of my family is coming tomorrow to stay the night here. Then we'll pile some of the group in our Suburban to go to the coast, and the rest will come later. We live very near the coast already, so it wont be too far of a drive, but far enough to really get away!!

I asked dh to maybe plan something romantic for just the two of us on one of the nights. I can't remember the last time we got out, just he and I on a date (I know were really bad)!

Anyways, I can't wait, and as you can imagine, I'm busy packing, doing laundry, cleaning, etc. today. I like to try to come home from vacation to a clean house...if at all possible {smile}

The other thing is I'll be missing church while away; Youth Group, Wednesday Family Night and both Sunday Services! It feels really weird, but I am looking forward to some much needed rest for our whole family!!

Oregon coast or bust!!!

No comments: