Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hot and Sunny Days

Mmmm, our raspberry bushes are yielding lots of berries this year.
I picked a bucket full this afternoon.
Usually, I get about half that because my little guy loves eating them right off the vine!
Right now, I'm eating my favorite; Raspberries and Cream (delicious!)

The weather is projected to be unusually hot for the next couple days.
They say it's supposed to get in the triple digits. We almost never see this here!
Little guy and I set up our little pool and turned on the mister (like a sprinkler) in the front yard.
So were as ready as we can be!

What fun these times are...
I prayed today that these times wont go by too fast, and that God will make it seem like my kids have been little forever!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Our raspberries are just coming in and still red...I am anxious to harvest, but OH what work they will be!

Alida Sharp said...

I love raspberries! How blessed you are!