Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bachelor Dinner

I must go to sleep...why do I always get my second wind so late at night!!! {sigh}
Tomorrows Sunday...at that means, BUSY!
We're having the church bachelors over for Sunday dinner.
I'm making tip roast, bread machine rolls from scratch, potatoes au gratin from the box, salad and blueberry pie (no I didn't make the pie!) {smile} Oh, and to drink, I made sun tea (for the first time), lemonade, coffee and hot tea.
So, it should be fun.
Somehow, I feel less pressure with only men-folk coming. It seems they are less critical than the lady-folks.
I think they will be happy just to have a meal cooked for them.
Now, I will go to bed and try to sleep!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Yum!!! Those bachelors should be out of their heads excited about a home-cooked meal prepared by you.

Thanks for your comments on my blog (www.musicministerswife.blogspot.com) I DID recognize you from the PW forum. You probaby know me better on the forum as HeartSong.

joannmski said...

They will be thrilled! So would I, BTW, sounds delish...

Julo said...

How did they like it?

I've tagged you for 5 things you dig about Jesus! Check out my blog!