Sunday, July 8, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus (Tag)

Juloyees, from Accidental Pastor's Wife tagged me with, "5 Things I Dig About Jesus,"
(do people still say "dig" It makes me think of the 70's)

Anyways... to whoever reads this here goes
(By the way Julie's answers were great!)

1. The simplicity of the God the Father and Jesus the Son relationship. God uses a relationship between a father and a son to show himself to us. A basic, simple, easy to understand relationship that a child can understand.
2. His love for His children. Unmerited and undeserved, but nevertheless, unconditional!
3. His grace towards a worm such as I!
4. That He was in all ways tempted...yet without sin!
5. That He's coming back for me! Please hurry Lord!

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

I love your list!!

Alida