Thursday, November 1, 2007

Quick and Easy Dinner

Here's a great tasting recipe, that's easy (I promise!)

FIVE INGREDIENT CHICKEN POT PIE

2 pie shells (I buy the pre-made crusts in the refrigerator section)
2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
1 (10.5 oz) can mixed veggies, drained
1 (10.5 oz) can potatoes, drained (you'll have to slice these)
1 (5 0z) can chunk or shredded chicken, drained

*size of cans goes according to taste. I just use, "average," sized cans. Just make sure it all fits into the pie!

Put one pie shell on pie plate, put the other shell aside. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, then put into pie. Top with second pie shell. Poke holes in top with fork and cook in 350" oven for about 30 min., until warmed through and golden.

I usually serve mine with a green salad and rolls. When there's company, I'll make two. It's a nice looking dish to present and everyone loves it (kids and adults!)

No comments: