Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Steps

My littlest one is finally taking steps!
I say finally because her brother walked early, and she's decided to take her sweet time before she has even had a desire to try!! It's pretty cute, however, to see the determined look she gets in her eye (combined with a little fear) when she does venture out and take some steps.
One other thing thats funny/strange, is how I feel when my baby's start walking...I get this desire for another one! I get sad when I think about it and realize that my baby's almost not a baby anymore!!

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

It's ok to want more babies. The truth is...some of us never get over it. Alas, I will be waiting until grandchildren to enjoy it again. I just hope my daughters-in-law like me and allow me lots of time with their babies.

Welcome back to blogging. I look forward to reading more.

Alida Sharp said...

My baby is 17!

I was blessed to have the two that I have... when I was yearning for more I got a babysitting job and I realised how much more I enjoyed loving on them all day long and then sending them home!!!!